Hahahahaha! Finally....!
I'm so excited right now!
Why? I just completed the assignment which wanna submit tomorrow.
ops, is later. Time now ady 6o'clock morning><"
LOL.
I conquered 3 assignments and 4 tests in 1 week plus.
*proud*
Non-stop for assignmentS and
My revision too!! Lecturers are all mad!
Some students even have 3 tests in a day!
So crazy!@.@
Really cant remember how many days i only sleep for 2~3 hours in a day!
Lack of sleep.. wanna die..
Gosh, dislike panda eyes.
Yet,i still want to blog before bed.
*laugh*
Later still have 8am class.
guess will fishing in lecture hall. *gg*
Okieeee, it's time to bed.
Hopefully wont late for class later.
Nightsss!
I'm so excited right now!
Why? I just completed the assignment which wanna submit tomorrow.
ops, is later. Time now ady 6o'clock morning><"
LOL.
I conquered 3 assignments and 4 tests in 1 week plus.
*proud*
Non-stop for assignmentS and
My revision too!! Lecturers are all mad!
Some students even have 3 tests in a day!
So crazy!@.@
Really cant remember how many days i only sleep for 2~3 hours in a day!
Lack of sleep.. wanna die..
Gosh, dislike panda eyes.
Yet,i still want to blog before bed.
*laugh*
Later still have 8am class.
guess will fishing in lecture hall. *gg*
Okieeee, it's time to bed.
Hopefully wont late for class later.
Nightsss!