Hey Peeps.
I'm back!
AssignmentS, presentation and mid-termS was over!!
Left bloggie for long time edi, got some free time to update here eventually. *hehe*
Yahooooo~ Can't wait for the celebration!
Well, post up some pic~ for sharing~
Been A-box with friends after QT test last week.
3 of us jolly til max inside k-box until midnight. Lol!
love you babe~

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next,
Had my presentation on last monday..
It was not my day seriously!
I done a worst presentation. Feel like wanna cry after that..='(
Guilty to my groupmate. Sorry.
I know i did not prepare well. No again!
okiieee.. here is my formal look~=D
Opss,with panda eyes...O.O

Argh! Forgotten wear my ringss!!
No ring = No secure!
Rings must with me every moment, how come i neglect it that day! Ish.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright!
After presentation, next turn is IB midterm test few days later...
.
.
.
Self-captured when revision.
Playing with camera~~ cure the bored feeling=P

@.@ round face..... omg!

Fight for last mid-term paper!!! haha!
Serious look when doing revision..
LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
Afta all those thing....
the next is FINAL EXAM!
Oh my goodness! 26days remaining!!
exam period-8 days for 5 subjects.
Feel like dying.... 3 papers done in 2 days..
Insane!!
How could i cope with it? @.@
Anyone would like to sponsor me BRANDS chicken essential?
I need it to fight for final.. *faint*
.
.
.
.
.
kiekie, should stop here...
Time to sleep! 245am ady.
Nights world!
I'm back!
AssignmentS, presentation and mid-termS was over!!
Left bloggie for long time edi, got some free time to update here eventually. *hehe*
Yahooooo~ Can't wait for the celebration!
Well, post up some pic~ for sharing~
Been A-box with friends after QT test last week.
3 of us jolly til max inside k-box until midnight. Lol!
love you babe~

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next,
Had my presentation on last monday..
It was not my day seriously!
I done a worst presentation. Feel like wanna cry after that..='(
Guilty to my groupmate. Sorry.
I know i did not prepare well. No again!
okiieee.. here is my formal look~=D
Opss,with panda eyes...O.O

Argh! Forgotten wear my ringss!!
No ring = No secure!
Rings must with me every moment, how come i neglect it that day! Ish.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright!
After presentation, next turn is IB midterm test few days later...
.
.
.
Self-captured when revision.
Playing with camera~~ cure the bored feeling=P

@.@ round face..... omg!

Fight for last mid-term paper!!! haha!
Serious look when doing revision..
LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
Afta all those thing....
the next is FINAL EXAM!
Oh my goodness! 26days remaining!!
exam period-8 days for 5 subjects.
Feel like dying.... 3 papers done in 2 days..
Insane!!
How could i cope with it? @.@
Anyone would like to sponsor me BRANDS chicken essential?
I need it to fight for final.. *faint*
.
.
.
.
.
kiekie, should stop here...
Time to sleep! 245am ady.
Nights world!