T.T
Fall sick ady.... Damn suffering...
Hazy weather cause me sick
some more, i am that kind of night cat, used to late sleep..
Then now....
Cough non stop, running nose, sore throat...
Now is busy season.. must have more energy to complete all d tasks.
Chinese medicine couldn't cure sickness in so short time of period..
So.. Then...
I decided to consult doctor eventually.. *fear*
Been very LONG time never steps into clinic...
since primary school i think
Consulted doctor on friday
Here is my medic

Dislike till max!!
No idea. I have to recover fast to conquer my studies stuff.
Okie,late night ady.
Continue my works.
Hopefully get well soon!!
Hazy weather cause me sick
some more, i am that kind of night cat, used to late sleep..
Then now....
Cough non stop, running nose, sore throat...
Now is busy season.. must have more energy to complete all d tasks.
Chinese medicine couldn't cure sickness in so short time of period..
So.. Then...
I decided to consult doctor eventually.. *fear*
Been very LONG time never steps into clinic...
since primary school i think
Consulted doctor on friday
Here is my medic

Dislike till max!!
No idea. I have to recover fast to conquer my studies stuff.
Okie,late night ady.
Continue my works.
Hopefully get well soon!!
love,
Mavis
Mavis