Today, was a historical moment.
I joined for BERSIH 3.0 PEACE protest at Masjid Jamek with my friends.
And now i reached home safely.
The main purpose for BERSIH is to fight for a CLEAN and FAIRER elections.
Yea. My heart is align with them. Why? I just wanna fight for a better and brighter Malaysia.
I love Malaysia.
Here is some piccha i snapped in this afternoon during protest.
Duduk Bantah!
We did nothing and police spray TEARGas at 3.20pm!!
Why treat us so cruel?
One thing we can do is escape!
As soon as possible
Everyone was shouting: MOVE!!
Chemical gas is harmful to our body.
I saw one pakcik climbing on wall to escape
Malaysia version Spiderman!!
Salute~! Pakcik, you boleh! lol!!
.......................................................................................................................
Police keep on shooting teargas..
And all us are keep moving from the dangerous
I didn't expect government will take harmful action towards protester.
Gov disappointed me, No, is Malaysian.
We keep on running.
I felt like wanna cry loudly, cause
I don't understand why gov treat us so.
Unfortunately, i kena the chemical gas too.
Its make me hard to breathe and dizzy!!
I thought i was dying soon..
I running with no direction, and all the places were crowded.
I'm lost and shouted: I wanna home.
The rally was fall into disorder.
and i was get choked by the teargas smoke, coughing non-stop
luckily friends passed me water to wash face
and have one chinese hand me some salt.
Better feeling after taken it.
Deeply feel dao the real One Malaysia, helping each other at the critical moment.
This photo taken before leaving.
Yet there still have alot of Bersih supporter continue the rally.
Me and friends walked to the pasar seni station take lrt back home
as the masjid jamek station is closed.
Few rapid and star lrt station is closing respectively.
I wonder, If the stations closed, how the people back home?
Hmm..
Important things to highlight: Why bersih 3.0?
1. Clean the electoral roll
2. Reform postal ballot
3. Use of indelible ink
4. Minimum 21 days campaign period (this is the only demand not fulfilled – the agreed number is 10 days)
5. Free and fair access to media
6. Strengthen public institutions
7. Stop corruption
8. Stop dirty politics
-The end-
Mavis.



