today is the last day class of this sem
suppose at uni right now
i still hav the classes for today
but i choose to stay at room..
yes! i'm skipped class again!
Omg! recall back previous weeks,
i couldn't remember how many classes i had skipped!
And almost get barred from one subject..
Gosh! this is NOT my study style and the enthusiasm on studies!
CLM! what happened to you!
i asked myself again and again.
I can't figure it out.
Toooo many things happened on me during the sem.
honestly,that was OVER my limit.
I couldn't afford it.. and was emo+ing most of the time
Facing to lappie and doing nothing
Yes,i wasting my precious time!
I was mess up with the stupid emotion
I lost my way and nobody can help me
I failed to handle it and
failed to do a better management on my EQ
Those days really drive me crazy!!
I was mad!!
Missing you every moments
yet still have to face to the fact!!
How suffer was I.......
Tear drops every lonely night
Desire to escape from this lonely town!!
haha, i'm failure!!
okayyy, It's time to calm down!
......
......
......
Eventually, my 2nd sem at uni is going end soon
I should reflected myself upon all the mistakes.
WILL NOT repeat the mistakes on remaining trimester.
It's time to wake up, CLM!
NO MORE emo! NO MORE laziness! NO MORE day-dreaming!!
Please get away from me!
I need to find back the real clm..
the initial ME..
YES! You can do. Believe on yourself!
CLM! Fight for a better and brighter future!
Just let it go, You need time..
It will blow over one day!
You can! Trust yourself ever!
suppose at uni right now
i still hav the classes for today
but i choose to stay at room..
yes! i'm skipped class again!
Omg! recall back previous weeks,
i couldn't remember how many classes i had skipped!
And almost get barred from one subject..
Gosh! this is NOT my study style and the enthusiasm on studies!
CLM! what happened to you!
i asked myself again and again.
I can't figure it out.
Toooo many things happened on me during the sem.
honestly,that was OVER my limit.
I couldn't afford it.. and was emo+ing most of the time
Facing to lappie and doing nothing
Yes,i wasting my precious time!
I was mess up with the stupid emotion
I lost my way and nobody can help me
I failed to handle it and
failed to do a better management on my EQ
Those days really drive me crazy!!
I was mad!!
Missing you every moments
yet still have to face to the fact!!
How suffer was I.......
Tear drops every lonely night
Desire to escape from this lonely town!!
haha, i'm failure!!
okayyy, It's time to calm down!
......
......
......
Eventually, my 2nd sem at uni is going end soon
I should reflected myself upon all the mistakes.
WILL NOT repeat the mistakes on remaining trimester.
It's time to wake up, CLM!
NO MORE emo! NO MORE laziness! NO MORE day-dreaming!!
Please get away from me!
I need to find back the real clm..
the initial ME..
YES! You can do. Believe on yourself!
CLM! Fight for a better and brighter future!
Just let it go, You need time..
It will blow over one day!
You can! Trust yourself ever!