Now, the clock shows 4.10am
Just back from outside
'pillow talk' with my dear. lol!
syok betul><
haha,still haven't go to bed yet.
insomnia? No. I'm typical 'night cat'.
Hm,got this bad habit since N years ago.
I tried to sleep early, but failed.
At this silent night,
Again, I miss you.
I couldn't take you off from my mind.
Viewed our photos..
those sweet memories we had..
I miss you badly...
but you don't know
As previous me, never think of u..
you just hidden yourself at a corner side
NOW,you started ur brand new life
will never care of me anymore
perhaps, we just a normal friend? or stranger?
or even more worse?
I fear back to kl sometimes,
no others reasons..
scare will meet u somewhere without my expectation
or think of our sweet and bad memories again
then make me emo..
Sign, dislike the anxious feeling.
Who can help me?
Wish to escape to a place
where there is no any memories btw you and me..
......
......
......
......
......
......
Opss, So fast 1 hour flies,
have to sleep now...
2 hours later can go out to see sunrise ady.
Good morning? Good night?
hahaha,no different ba for night cat.
now i should take a good rest and
start to do revision on next morning..
^^ Night world.
Just back from outside
'pillow talk' with my dear. lol!
syok betul><
haha,still haven't go to bed yet.
insomnia? No. I'm typical 'night cat'.
Hm,got this bad habit since N years ago.
I tried to sleep early, but failed.
At this silent night,
Again, I miss you.
I couldn't take you off from my mind.
Viewed our photos..
those sweet memories we had..
I miss you badly...
but you don't know
As previous me, never think of u..
you just hidden yourself at a corner side
NOW,you started ur brand new life
will never care of me anymore
perhaps, we just a normal friend? or stranger?
or even more worse?
I fear back to kl sometimes,
no others reasons..
scare will meet u somewhere without my expectation
or think of our sweet and bad memories again
then make me emo..
Sign, dislike the anxious feeling.
Who can help me?
Wish to escape to a place
where there is no any memories btw you and me..
......
......
......
......
......
......
Opss, So fast 1 hour flies,
have to sleep now...
2 hours later can go out to see sunrise ady.
Good morning? Good night?
hahaha,no different ba for night cat.
now i should take a good rest and
start to do revision on next morning..
^^ Night world.